Starts at $600 USD
WHAT'S IN THE PACKAGE
- ‘Coming Soon’ Page During Development
- Powered by WordPress
- Responsive Mobile-Friendly Layout
- Up to 8 pages (Home, About, Services, Blog, Contact, Portfolio etc.)
- Social Media Integration
- On-Page SEO
- GDPR Compliant Privacy & Cookies Policy
- Custom Admin Area/Dashboard
- 1 Initial Design & 5 Rounds of Revisions
- Monthly Site Backups
- Google Analytics Code Installation (code must be supplied by you)
- Messenger Chat integration
- 1-month technical support after turnover
- An ebook of simple yet easy-to-implement website launch strategy (worth $50 but free if with web design)
PLUS (EITHER OF THE FF:)
- Appointment Booking System setup
- Learning Management System setup
- Retail Shop (maximum of 5 products)
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- Domain and hosting
- Website copy and images
- Extensive photo editing/retouching and custom graphic design
- Custom-coded features
THIS IS PERFECT FOR:
- Educational Niche
- Online Course Sellers
- Professional Services
- Small Retail Niche Business (ex. candles, gift bundles etc.)
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
WordPress is an excellent Content Management System (CMS) and web design platform that runs 30% of all websites on the internet. We use it because it gives us complete creative freedom to develop the website and is incredibly user-friendly for our clients. The options for what we can develop for you are limitless, and we can add a variety of complex features and functionality that you wouldn’t otherwise be able to get, unlike do-it-yourself website builders (Squarespace, Wix).
This is totally depending on the size of the project, the number of changes required, the pace of communication, and so on. Typically, we aim to finish a website within four weeks after the start date. When you schedule an appointment, you will be given an estimated completion date.
Our primary clientele are located here in the Philippines, but we intend to expand our service to include Australia and New Zealand.
We develop websites for service-based professionals and businesses such as accountants, lawyers, and consultants. We also provide subsidized website services to non-religious nonprofit organizations such as animal welfare, climate awareness, agriculture, and others.
We can usually start a new project within two weeks (sometimes sooner), so keep this in mind if you have a tight deadline. When you book, we’ll give you an estimated start date.
No. You need to register your domain name and set up web hosting. There will be an additional fee if you let me set it up for you.
We provide you with access to our online documentation on how to manage your website at the end of the project so that you can maintain it yourself. You will also receive one month of free technical support, which includes two hours of design time to guide you through the fundamentals.
Any additional updates, amendments, or changes to the website beyond this period will be charged at $20/hr or you can subscribe for our monthly maintenance plan for continuous technical support.
Of course, if you have any immediate questions, we’re only an email away!
Our free 1-month technical support is for our newly-built websites. The support consist of the ff:
- Security protection and malware scans
- WordPress core updates
- WordPress plugins security monitoring and updates
- 2 hrs that you can use for calls if you have questions about your website
- 1 hr for minor troubleshooting
We don’t at VAT to our price. We are NON-VAT registered under BIR so what you see on the invoice is the price that you’ll pay.
We process payments using Paypal for international clients. For Philippine-based, we process payments using Online Bank Transfer or E-Wallet payment (GCash or PayMaya).
We issue Official Receipt which can be provided to you upon request or we keep it for bookkeeping purposes.